So, here we have a question i,e what is the secret behind jack ma success? The person who was a teacher back in school, how he builds an umpire of Alibaba Group? The secret is;
In a continuous gathering at the World Economic Forum, Ma shared his experience:
“At first, I knew nothing about technology. I didn’t know anything about management. Regardless, the thing is, you don’t have to know a lot of things. You have to find the overall people who are smarter than you. For so many years of my life, I always attempted to find the all-inclusive people smarter than I am.
“Also, when you find such gigantic quantities of smarter people, my action is to guarantee the sharp people can coordinate and work together.”
In a general sense, Ma’s proposal contains two phases:
- Contract people who are smarter than you.
- Focus on motivating them to collectively work for you.
So, we have to adopt an activity to be picked up from Ma’s thinking.
How incredible Managers bring accomplishment
Almost every single party obviously try to get the best people for their company so that they can earn more profits, but they can’t underestimate the value of getting the best people who can jointly work together for better output.
But it is also obvious that when a group of people jointly work for you they will bring varying viewpoints, working styles, and considerations with respect to how to finish a job, anyway the issue is that various predominant sharp minded people bring along something other than what’s expected: their internal identities i,e ego. Because of their past successes, these individuals (sharp minded people) have a stronger opinion, which makes it difficult to persuade them to assist each other’s ideas. At that time, some individuals see themselves as in competition with one another, which can be cancer for the running company.
Regardless, the solution for this is a good Manager.
1. An awesome boss should know their team members strength and weakness.
2. An awesome boss can perceive which conditions will cause conflict, which he should overcome.
3. An incredible manager must have the skill to draw out the best from each person of the group.
4. He should always attentive and provide regularly motivation.
5. A good manager knows how to pass a feedback mechanism from which their team members will benefit.
6. Most importantly, extraordinary bosses know how to build trust.
But this is not a cake which is quite easy to cut and then eat. Its take a lot of efforts, consistency, patience, intelligence but if you want to be a successful you have to consider these points in your life.
Success keys of Jack Ma
- Unite people against a single goal: As discussed above, he is a good manager and handle all their employees very efficiently and build Alibaba Group.
- Attitude Matter: In the past, he told all his team that highest position they can get is that of manager and that executive should hire from outside.
- He has a far-sightedness: He took cares of his competitors and anticipate how good decisions will play out the race ahead of other people.
- Meaning Of Failure: According to him “never give up” is the best solution to failures. You have to learn from the mistakes and see forward your success will be waiting for you.
- Live your life: This is very important to spend your time with families too and live your life like never lived before. Because we came into this world not to earn more and more. And well said ” The more you get the more you desire ” will never end. So we have to change our thinking about earning more.
Legendary thoughts of Jack Ma
1. Jack Ma announced that 9-5 job no longer will be going to exist in the Alibaba group. He said, 4 hours job per day is future and more than the sufficient to complete the goal on time. He has taken this decision by looking on employees that they are also a human, they do have a family and life to live.
2. 54-year-old Entrepreneur Jack Ma said he appreciated the admiration for his success by the world but he doesn’t consider himself a “legendary” and rather than following him and try to become like him should make their own identities. “Don’t imitate others, just be yourself” are the golden words said by him.
Kindly do comment below, what’s your take about Alibaba founder Jack Ma Success Mantra and share it if you can.